The veneer presses from Langzauner not only impress with their durability, but also with the diversity of their equipment.
- Heating plates in hard anodised design
- All support and pressing surfaces are machined
- A two-stage hydraulic pump with automatic switch-over valve from low to high pressure is fitted as standard
- The pressing pressure is infinitely variable by means of a pressure switchgear
- The oil tank is additionally equipped with an oil level indicator
- Central control panel, in which the entire operating and control unit is integrated as standard
- Press opening and closing via key operation
- Entry of the pressing time from 0-36 minutes
- Presetting of the opening width from 0-400 mm
- Temperature control
- Main switch can be locked
- All presses comply with the latest safety regulations according to European standards
- The press frame as well as the press table consist of a heavy, stable, welded steel construction
- Hydraulic cylinders with ground piston rods made of high-quality steel
- Precise, backlash-free piston guidance through several support bands, high-pressure seals and dirt wipers
- For plane-parallel guidance, the presses have a parallel rack compensation as standard
That is why we give a 5-year guarantee!
Our veneer presses are available in electrically heated versions as well as with medium heating (oil or water).