Manual Veneer Saw LZ5-2
Cutting and milling length 3050 mm
Required space without format table (L x W): approx. 4500 x 1150 mm
Required space with all options (L x W): approx. 4500 x 1600 mm
Weight without format table: approx. 900 kg
Weight with all options: approx. 1100 kg
Cutting and milling length 3500 mm
Required space without format table (L x W): approx. 4950 x 1150 mm
Required space with all options (L x W): approx. 4950 x 1600 mm
Weight without format table: approx. 1000 kg
Weight with all options: approx. 1200 kg
Cutting and milling length 4000 mm
Required space without format table (L x W): approx. 5450 x 1150 mm
Required space with all options (L x W): approx. 5450 x 1600 mm
Weight without format table: approx. 1100 kg
Weight with all options: approx. 1300 kg
The joint veneer and panel saw is suitable for joint-tight, splinter-free cutting of:
Veneers, plastics, plastic coated panels, acrylic, wood materials, light metals and cardboard (other materials on request).
- Milling unit for a perfect cutting kerf
- Handle bar for manual feed
- Double linear guide
- 4 HM inserts
- Rack and pinion compensator to prevent the pressure beam from tilting
- Movable supporting table; manually movable or with pneumatic control
- Format table
- Digital measure display
- Parallel stop
- Handwheel adjustment for parallel stop
- Chipping unit
Standard incl. milling unit
Saw and milling combination with manual feed by handle bar
Pneumatically lifting and lowering of saw and milling unit (3 steps).
The saw unit and milling unit can be raised and lowered separately.
Prepared for connection on an existing extraction system.
The machine is equipped with tools and maintenance unit.
Cutting depth: 20 – 560 mm
Format table for processing veneers with parallel stop (parallel guide), inserted tape measure and pneumatic lock for parallel stop.
Pneumatically lowerable stops for a stop depth of 800 mm.
Digital measure display
- Electronic measure display for format table with manually adjustable parallel stop.
- Fast and accurate adjustment of the stop depth.
- Simple operation, large digit height and simple offset changeover.
- Switching from absolute to chain dimensions for strip cutting, taking into account the saw blade thickness.
- Simple, clear arrangement of the entire adjustment device.
- Storage of parameters when the machine is switched off.
Hand wheel adjustment
Mechanical adjustment of the parallel stop via a hand wheel.
Moveable supporting table
Manually movable or with pneumatic control. The front support table is moved manually forwards or backwards when using the milling unit.
One-stage or double-stage lowerable for fast and efficient work run.