Pressing line for fire rated doors
with alignment unit
Multi-level throughfeed press
with aligning and rotating unit
Tailor-made solutions from a single source
From the high-performance multi-level heated throughfeed press including automation to the entire process control system – everything from a single source made in “Lambrechten”.
- One contact person for a turnkey production line.
- One controle and visualization system for the entire process chain and data acquisition.
- Customer-specific order processing as well as component traceability within the production processes. Each component receives an identification number and is monitored in the entire process control system.
Hydraulic multi-level throughfeed press
Comprehensive know-how and state-of-the-art automation tools enable each Langzauner system to be optimally integrated into the user-specific environment.
Thanks to the conveyor belts used on the heating plates of the press, this system offers maximum variant flexibility while protecting the door surface. Each door is inserted into the center of the press fully automatically to realize a symmetrical pressure distribution during the curing process. The combination of automation and amount of levels in the press allows an output of one fire rated door each 15 seconds.
- Roller conveyor with alignment unit
- Lifting portal for loading
- Heated throughfeed press with 5 levels and single level control
- Lifting portal for unloading
- Roller conveyor with aligning and rotating unit
- CE certified safety technology
With this fully automated production line fire rated doors are produced.
The prepared door is inserted on the feeding roller conveyor. After centering, it is lifted to a free level of the multi-level press by the use of a lifting portal.
The press consists out of five seperate levels, which can be controlled completely independently from each other. This is how five different parts can be pressed at the same time. All process parameters are individually adjustable for each level. For this purpose a dataset is transferred from a host computer system in advance. Alternatively, QR-codes or RFID-chips can be used instead of this datarecord.
After the pressing cycle is completed, the finished fire rated door is taken over by another lifting portal and transferred to a roller conveyor again. This outfeed roller conveyor is also equipped with a turning unit, so that the doors can be turned by 180° if required. When the doors are discharged from the machine area, a data package containing all relevant process parameters is stored for each door. This means that the press cycle for every single fire door produced can be checked and retraced at any time, even retrospectively.