Electromotive Veneer Saw LZ5-2E
Cutting and milling length 3050 mm
Required space without format table (L x W): approx. 4550 x 1050 mm
Required space with all options (L x W): approx. 4550 x 1500 mm
Weight without format table: approx. 950 kg
Weight with all options: approx. 1150 kg
Cutting and milling length 3500 mm
Required space without format table (L x W): approx. 5000 x 1050 mm
Required space with all options (L x W): approx. 5000 x 1500 mm
Weight without format table: approx. 1050 kg
Weight with all options: approx. 1250 kg
Cutting and milling length 4000 mm
Required space without format table (L x W): approx. 5500 x 1050 mm
Required space with all options (L x W): approx. 5500 x 1500 mm
Weight without format table: approx. 1150 kg
Weight with all options: approx. 1350 kg
The joint veneer and panel saw is suitable for joint-tight, splinter-free cutting of:
Veneers, plastics, plastic coated panels, acrylic, wood materials, light metals and cardboard (other materials on request).
- Milling unit for a perfect cutting kerf
- Electromotorical feed
- Double linear guiding
- 4 HM inserts
- Pneumatic saw blade adjustment (automatic), adjustment range 2 mm
- Rack and pinion compensator to prevent the pressure beam from tilting
- Machine is equipped with tools and filter pressure regulator
- Movable supporting table; manually moveable or with pneumatic control
- Format table
- Digital measure displays
- Parallel stop
- Handwhee adjustment for paralle stop
- Chipping unit
Standard incl. milling unit,
automatic saw blade adjustment
and size correction
Saw and milling combination with electric feed
Pneumatically lifting and lowering of saw and milling unit (3 steps).
The saw and milling unit can be raised and lowered separatically.
Prepared for connection on an existing extraction system.
The machine is equipped with tools and filter pressure regulator.
Cutting depth: 20 – 560 mm
Format table for processing veneers with parallel stop (parallel guide), inserted tape measure and pneumatic lock for parallel stop.
Pneumtically lowerable stops for a stop depth of 800 mm.
Digital measure display
- Electronic measure display for format table with manually adjustable parallel stop.
- Fast and accurate adjustment of the stop depth.
- Simple operation, large digit height and simple offset changeover.
- Switching from absolute to chain dimensions for strip cutting, taking into account the saw blade thickness.
- Simple, clear arrangement of the entire adjustment device.
- Storage of parameters when the machine is switched off.
Hand wheel adjustment
Mechanical adjustment of the parallel stop via a hand wheel.
Movable supporting table
Manually movable or with pneumatic control. The front support table is moved manually forwards or backwards when using the milling unit.
One-stage or double-stage lowerable for fast and efficient work run.