LANGZAUNER ONE-STOP SHOP – EVERYTHING FROM ONE SOURCE
Fast. Competent. Reliable.
With state-of-the-art technology and professional know-how, we work with you to ensure that your project is completed on time.
In the process, Langzauner developed from a press supplier to a reliable full-service provider of press technology and automation. We develop and produce automated production lines. Efficiency and economy are always in the foreground.
The one-stop-shop principle at Langzauner
- Feasibility study and concept development
- Construction and detailing
- Assembly and commissioning, logistics
This is based on our three pillars:
100% know-how and development – mechanical design, electrical planning and control cabinet construction, hydraulics, software and visualisation, robotics and automation
Vertical integration of production with a depth of over 90% and in-house cylinder production. The highest of quality, made in Austria.
Our service guarantees the continuing operation of your systems with fast and competent troubleshooting. Worldwide. At any time.
This includes remote maintenance, on-site repairs, spare parts, relocations and customised maintenance contracts.
At Langzauner, we see delivery and installation not as the end of a project, but the start of a long-term partnership. This is how we have built our reputation as the global specialist for press systems and expanded our experience and know-how in automation technology. Our success proves that we made the right choices.
A holistic view of the handling of tools and components forms the foundation of our work. Langzauner considers the entire value stream process and optimises each individual step. In addition to the automation solutions developed in-house, our competence includes higher-level control. This is exactly why it is possible to convert a perfectly coordinated material flow into cost efficiency and an increase in output.
Langzauner is also a full-service provider in the field of automation:
- SRM (storage and retrieval machines)
- High-bay warehouse systems
- Tool shuttle systems and intelligent preheating stations
- Sliding tables / tool change
- Material transfer
- Opening stations
- Work tables
- Tool storage systems
- Cleaning stations
- Efficient material buffer storage
- Robotics for component handling
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Warehouse distribution systems
- Process optimisation
All of these steps are implemented and developed by and at Langzauner.
- Process reliability
- Fully automated system solution from a single source
- Safe component transport with robots or linear axes
- High component quality thanks to well-engineered presses
- High availability
- 100% made in Lambrechten, AT
- Cycle time optimisation
- Reduction in the rate of errors
- Improvement of workplaces and ergonomics
- Increase in competitiveness
- Integration into systems control – complete solution from a single source
- High repeat accuracy and reproducible processes
- Quality assurance and data recording
- Elimination of sources of danger
- Retrofittable units on existing machines
- High degree of customisation possible
For the technical vocabulary, please see https://www.langzauner.at/en/automation/
The website is available in German and English.